Last week I found a new YouTube interface for smartphones. They are testing a new mobile design similar to the app for Android and iOS. Now also we know that this experiment is working on tablets.
Here's how you can enable the experiment:
- On your iPad, go to Settings, Safari, Advanced.
- You'll find the Web Inspector, toggle there.
- Once enabled, open Safari on your iPad and go to YouTube.
- Now connect your iPad to your Mac.
- In Safari’s Preferences pane, go to Advanced and check the Show Develop menu in the menu bar.
- Select the Develop menu, and your iPad should be a menu option.
- Copy and paste the following code:
document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=M86YECUrkBc; path=/; domain=.youtube.com";window.location.reload();
- Press Enter and you'll see the experiment.