You can find the "Recommended" label in the Nokia ad, to the right of the URL. This label only appears in some ads, we don't the reason.
Here's how you can enable the experiment:
- Go to Yahoo.com and load your browser's developer console:
- Google Chrome: Tools, Developer Tools
- Mozilla Firefox: Web Developer, Web Console
- Internet Explorer: Developer Tools (F12), Console
- Copy and paste the following code:
document.cookie="B=e4ccsgp992adi&b=3&s=em; path=/; domain=.yahoo.com";window.location.reload();
- Press Enter and you'll see the experiment.
If doesn't work, try this other method:
- Open Chrome and install this extension.
- Go to Yahoo.com and select "Edit Cookies" option on the context menu:
- Find a cookie named B and replace the value with this cookie value:
- Click "Submit cookie changes" and refresh the page.